Posted: 23-July-2020 | Location: New Delhi, India | Type of job: Permanent
We are immediately looking for an experienced Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a massive number of varied Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to teamwork, collaborative problem solving, creation of quality products with an outstanding design is essential. Candidates who are immediately available to join or have a notice period of 1 month are encouraged to apply as we are looking to fill up this position on priority. The job location is at our development center in Delhi.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of SQLite, ROOM or similar database management system
- Familiar with Android Studio
- Expertise in Native Android apps
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST API, JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience using Fragments, Paging, Camera and Gallery Images, Image editing, GPS points
- Using version control (e.g. git)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience
- B.Tech or Equivalent University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.